The cost of orthodontic treatment varies for each individual. It is impossible to know the exact cost of your personal orthodontic treatment plan without scheduling a consultation with Dr. Packard. Take a look at our online reviews to see how others feel about their experience at PFO. We are confident you will see that our patients find the cost of treatment to be affordable and their experience to be worth it!
Why Does The Cost of Treatment Vary?
- Patient needs, preferences, and treatment objectives are different. A more comprehensive approach will cost more than limited treatment.
- Some patients receive one phase of treatment and some patients receive multiple phases of treatment. Multiple phases will add to the overall cost of treatment.
- Treatment objectives can be accomplished with different appliances/devices. Newer technology, like clear aligners (Brands: Invisalign, Clear Correct), provide additional opportunities for orthodontic treatment. Consequently, it comes with a higher price tag.
- The total cost of treatment that you are responsible for paying may also depend on your insurance benefits.
Affordable Payment Plans
We will discuss with you the cost of your treatment and each available payment plan option so that you can make the best choice for you and your smile. You will know what to expect before beginning treatment.
** Our practice accepts most major credit cards and insurance plans. **
If you have insurance that covers any portion of your orthodontic treatment, our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork.
Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage.
Convenient Online Services
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information at any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your personal account.